Friday, August 23, 2013

Three days to go!

Thanks to God with all my heart, True Life in God has completely changed my life and set my heart on fire with zeal for Love and the Church.  This is my 8th pilgrimage with this unique family of True Life in God.   Participants come from all over the world and share this awesome opportunity to live as real brothers and sisters in Christ, with Mama Mary our Mum and Almighty God Himself our Dad. When Vassula unwittingly called Him "Dad" one day she apologised from her heart but God said  to her:  "I have taken this word like a Jewel in My Hand".  He longs for us all to become intimate with Him but never forgetting that He is Holy. The ninth True Life in God Pilgrimage starts in the Holy Land  in three days and with immense joy and peace I'm praying, praising, petitioning, planning, packing, praying and praying!  With all my love: glory, praise and thanks to God for EVERYTHING! Mary H.

No comments:

Post a Comment